Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part I Trailer






Check out the Breaking Dawn official trailer! To tell you the truth, I only watch these movies because I love the books. I actually do not like the movies at all, but I will always go to the theater to see them. Anyway, after watching the teaser trailer for Breaking Dawn Part I, I was a bit surprised. The way it was cut made it look like a parody. I mean really! The trailer music did not fit with all the make-out scenes. When they did bother to add an action scene it was more like a bitch-slap scene (with one slap). By the end of the trailer, I was in tears I was laughing so hard. But this full theatrical trailer, is so much better. And from what I've seen in the trailer, the acting has improved, which is good.
What do you think?






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...