Saturday, June 9, 2012

In My Mailbox (7)


In My Mailbox is one of my favorite memes, mostly because I love looking at what books other people got.  This meme is responsible for probably 2/3 of my TBR list. Its hosted by The Story Siren.

Hi all!! So I'm back from my very long hiatus.  I'm trying to catch up with all the reading that I didn't do in the last 8 months or so (yikes!).  So because it has been a while....I went a little overboard this week.  I borrowed and bought waaay too many books.  (I still have MANY MANY MAAANNNY books that I haven't read yet sitting on my bookshelf and kindle.  Good thing its summer :)

So here are the books I borrowed from the library.  There were a bunch more, but I had to cancel my hold on them when I remembered that I'm going back to New Jersey (home) in 3 weeks.  There is no way I would have been able to take on a heavier load of books.  It was sad clicking cancel on the library website :(  I was number 4 on the wait list for Grave Mercy.  Most of the hard copy books I purchased at a used book store I found near me (I got a little carried away haha).


The Library:  
Are You There Vodka?  It's Me, Chelsea. by Chelsea Handler- Goodreads | Amazon
Blue Moon (The Immortals #2) by Alyson Noel- Goodreads | Amazon
One For The Money (Stephanie Plum #1)  by Janet Evanovich- Goodreads | Amazon
Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell- Goodreads | Amazon
Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga #2) by Colleen Houck- Goodreads | Amazon
The Shy Duchess by Amanda McCabe- Goodreads | Amazon
The Host (The Host #1) by Stephenie Meyer- Goodreads | Amazon




Purchased:
(Hard Copy)
Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton- Goodreads | Amazon
Labyrinth (Languedoc Trilogy #1) by Kate Mosse- Goodreads | Amazon
The Russian Concubine (The Russian Concubine #1) by Kate Furnivall- Goodreads | Amazon
Everlasting by Kathleen E Woodiwiss- Goodreads | Amazon
To Tame A Highland Warrior (Highlander #2) by Karen Marie Moning- Goodreads | Amazon
Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart (Love By Numbers #3) by Sarah MacLean- Goodreads | Amazon



Purchased:
(Ebooks)
Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy #1) by Karice Bolton- Goodreads | Amazon (free)
Turned (The Vampire Journals #1) by Morgan Rice- Goodreads | Amazon (free)
The Mind Readers (Mind Readers #1) by Lori Brighton- Goodreads | Amazon (free)
Falling Star by Diana Dempsey- Goodreads | Amazon (free)
Shadow of the Sun (Timeless #1) by Laura Kreitzer- Goodreads | Amazon (free)
Exiled (Immortal Essence #1) by RaShelle Workman- Goodreads | Amazon (free)
Darkness Falls (Darkness Falls #1) by Jessica Sorensen- Goodreads | Amazon
Glamorous Illusions (Grand Tour Series #1) by Lisa T. Bergren- Goodreads | Amazon



For Review:
(Netgalley)
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa- Goodreads | Amazon
House of Night #1 (House of Night: The Graphic Novel #1) by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast- Goodreads | Amazon






I've already started catching up on other blog posts and will keep reading through them (and adding more and more books to my never ending TBR list).  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

What's your IMM?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...