Friday, January 7, 2011

Announcements!!!

Hi Everyone!  I'm sorry I haven't been very active in the blog world for the last few weeks.  I recently got Netflix and have been spending most of my time watching TV shows that I've always wanted to see, but started to late in the series.  I hope everyone's holidays went well.  I'm currently in a blog funk and don't really feel like blogging-even though I have a ton of reviews to write.  Hopefully my funk will end soon.  But for the really AMAZING news, the winners of The Happy Holly Jolly Holidays Giveaway are Cyndi from Dog-Eared & Bookmarked and Cherry Mischievous from Cherry Mischievous!!!!  Congrats!!!

4 comments:

Small Review said...

Hope you're enjoying your movies!

Aylee said...

Caroline! I was just wondering where you were. Hope you had a good holidays and you get out of your funk soon!

Brenda said...

I hear you on being in a blog funk. I've got a bunch of books to review, but I'd much rather just read some more instead of talk about what I've read. I think we all go through those stages.

SimplyMe said...

Hope you had an awesome holiday!

I just wanted to let you know I gave you the Stylish Blogger Award on my blog!
Check out this post for more details.
Stylish Blogger Award

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...