Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog Hop (10)

Book Blogger Hop
Hi All! I hope everyone's week was fantabulous! It's time for the Book Blogger Hop.  For those of you who don't know what this is- it is a weekly meme hosted at Crazy-for-Books.  Its a great way to network and find other blogs.  So let's get started.

This week's Question:  If you could physically put yourself into a book series...which one would it be and why?

My Answer:  Well, the first (and in my opinion most obvious) one is Harry Potter.  Who wouldn't want to go to Hogwarts?!?!  Of course I would want to be put into the book as one of the main characters-they get all the fun!  I'd probably want to be Hermione.  





Quick Recap:
Reviews:

Other: 

Don't forget to enter my international Big Birthday Giveaway!!

Coming Soon:
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt Review
Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward Review
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones 
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...