Friday, June 17, 2011

Blog Hop (11) and Follow Friday (9)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy-for-Books, is a great way to network your blog and discover amazing new book blogs!  

QUESTION: How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) pile?  
ANSWER:  A lot.  My TBR list on goodreads has about 936 books-and it grows everyday.  

  



Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.  
This week's featured blogger is Rhiannon Paille.

QUESTION:  Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?

ANSWER: Paranormal Romance.  I'm sorry, but I have to say it: It all started with Twilight.  Yep.  That was the first paranormal romance book I ever read.  Actually, Twilight was what got me into reading.  

What's your favorite genre? AND How many books are in your TBR pile?  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...