Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blog Hop (12)

Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books.  This is a great way for bloggers to network their blog and discover new blogs.  

Question:  When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?

Answer:  I used to hate reading.  I always read just enough for school.  It wasn't until about a year ago when I was going to try to get more of my general education classes done over the summer that I started to really read.  I was so bored so I went on to amazon, created an account, and started browsing their book section.  Then I started googling like crazy trying to find more books.  By the end of the summer I was stalking B&N's website for upcoming releases.  That was the moment I realized that I truly love reading.  I used to be addicted to watching TV.  Now, I'm addicted to reading, and I never want to go back.  


When did you realize you loved reading?






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...