Thursday, February 10, 2011

It. Is. FRIDAY!!!!

So.....it's friday.  Which means it's time to find new blogs to follow!  Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View.  This week's featured blog is: Ruby's Reads.  You can read her answer to this week's question here.
This week's question:  What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?
My Answer:  Well, I don't think I have a favorite-I love them all!  I did try to come up with one, though.  But it was too hard.  I love heroes like Barrons.  But at the same time ones like Edward Cullen.  These two characters are so very different.  I could never pick just one.  

9 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Hee hee! Just saw another blogger who likes Barron as well! It is hard to pick a fave. My is sort of like the strong silent type but not too silent and has another kind of personality trait to make him lovable!

Here's my Friday Posts

Have a GREAT weekend!

Nightly Cafe said...

Stoppin' by from Parajunkee's View. I'm now following you :).

Happy hopping,

BK

www.immortylcafe.com

Lisa said...

I agree that it's really hard to pick one and sometimes it just depends on the story line.

Kristin said...

Old follower dropping by! Have a great weekend and drop by if you get a chance!
Kristin
My Bookish Ways

BLHmistress said...

Hi, hopping thru to say happy weekend. I love the dark broody type like the BDB brothers.

Our FF and Blog Hops

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

The beauty of fantasy is that we don't have to choose at all!
O.F> stopping by to say hi. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
twitter: @fangswandsfairy

Frosy said...

It hard to pick indeed!
Hopping by!
http://frosybookreviews.blogspot.com/2011/02/follow-friday-3-and-book-blogger-hop-3.html

~Sara @ Just Another Story said...

Just floating through. I'm a strong silent macho man type of girl. :) New Follower.

My hop-->http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/2011/02/book-blogger-hop-7-follow-friday-6.html

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower!

I love them all too!

Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...