Friday, July 15, 2011

Blog Hop (13) and Follow Friday (10)

The Blog Hop and Follow Friday are a weekly memes hosted by Crazy-for-Books and Parajunkee's View.   It is a great way to network and find new blogs.  




Question:  How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?


My Answer:  I don't really limit myself to a specific source.  Usually, I get my books from wherever is cheapest.  Obviously the library is first.  If they don't have the book or if its a book in a series that I love then I'll buy it.  Even then I'll choose the cheapest format.  Of course there's the weekly trip to B&N and the coupons that must be used.  (It's a waste to not use them!)  Then there's NetGalley (love!) and books I get from authors for review.  So to actually answer the question-I get them from EVERYWHERE!






Question:  What do I do when I'm not reading?


My Answer:  When I'm not reading, I'm usually sleeping.  When I'm not passed out on the couch or my bed, I'm baking.  I LOVE to bake.  It is so much fun!  I do watch TV, but not a lot.  I have bad ADD so when I watch TV, I have to be doing something else like reading, going online, baking, etc.  




Check out my guest post/review of Shadow Bound by Erin Kellison on The Dorchester Publishing Blog.  


What do you do when you're not reading?  
Where do you get your books?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...