Friday, July 22, 2011

Blog Hop (14)



The Book Blogger Hop is weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books.  I love doing this meme every week because I get to discover so many amazing blogs.




Question: What's the one genre you wish you could get into but just can't?


My Answer:  Basically any genre/book that doesn't have even a smidgen of romance.  Yeah, I know, I've found that I can't really enjoy a book unless there is some romance in it-even if it is just the obscure characters, it must have some romance.  Which is why whenever I read something without romance in it, I am utterly bored, and usually find it very hard to finish it.  So genre-wise, it'll probably be Mystery, Horrors, and Thrillers.  Also, there are many general fiction books that don't contain romance so I steer clear of those.  It would be nice to enjoy a book for its writing for once instead of the story and characters ( and romance).


How about you?






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...