Monday, July 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)

Hi everyone!  Happy July 4th!  So, I meant to post this yesterday....but, well, that didn't really work out too well, so I'm posting today.  In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.  I'm really excited for this week's IMM because last Monday, I went to my very first book event.  It was hosted by Lady Jane's Salon.  Anyway, I met the author of the Strangely Beautiful series Leanna Renee Hieber and got my book signed! Right now I'm reading the first book in the series The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker.  I'm really enjoying it so far.  The protagonist's love interest is like a much younger and hotter version of Professor Snape from Harry Potter.  

Now on to all the books I got this week:


Purchased:
(Hard Copy)
Shadowcry (Wintercraft #1) by Jenna Burtenshaw-  Goodreads | Amazon
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1) by Maggie Stiefvater- Goodreads | Amazon
Italian for Beginners by Kristin Harmel- Goodreads | Amazon
The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber- Goodreads | Amazon


For Review:
(From NetGalley)
Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison- Goodreads | Amazon

(From Author/Publisher)
Bloodmaiden by Christine Schulze- Goodreads | Amazon 



And that's about it for this week.  What did you get in your mailbox?





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...